welcome 5 YEAR OLD TOYS FOR GIRLS !
Buy science toys - Yo gabba gabba toys canada - Fisher price new toys.
Buy Science Toys
- A particular area of this
- A systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject
- a particular branch of scientific knowledge; "the science of genetics"
- The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment
- skill: ability to produce solutions in some problem domain; "the skill of a well-trained boxer"; "the sweet science of pugilism"
- Science (from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is, in its broadest sense, any systematic knowledge that is capable of resulting in a correct prediction (i.e. falsifiability in Karl Popper's sense) or reliable outcome.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
[171/365] too small
stay awake - example
another image from photos shot yesterday
i also got this ciel-in-a-dress from a blindbox i got at Supanova :D
i love blindboxes
- cold and rainy...running/walking in the rain this afternoon whooshhhh
- so my friend and i were walking this afternoon and this bus runs over a puddle really close to where i was walking. i was so lucky i was quick enough to use my umbrella as a shield from the puddle :D
- i still plan on buying 'Wuthering Heights' or however you spell it.
- geog was TERRIBLE. the teacher kept on explaining 71391846146016135 different things to do in what seemed like hours...when it was only a few minutes. there are way too much s*** to do, or how he makes it all sound. hec, what WAS homework? was it an essay? notes? assignment? WTF GAWSH JUST EXPLAIN ONE THING AT A TIME D:<
- science lesson today was really weird xD it's so weird that flickr censored out the whole few sentences i wrote about it! xD
well half the lesson summed up? dolphins doing things...to other dolphins...for fun...yeah
- *watching ad for the movie 'Captain America' ...."OHMYGAWD! NO WAY...THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE ALFRED F. JONES WHOAAAAAAAA.OMG THAT'S SO WEIRD WHOA...J.UST..WHOA.."
applause for the casting director for that movie! THEY GUY LOOKS JUST LIKE AMERICA FROM HETALIA BUT WITHOUT HIS NANTUCKET AND GLASSES AND BURGERS! AHKBFKALJFAERB BAAAHAHAHA!
Planets of the Apes (TV Series) - Original Fly Prop - 2 of 4
This is an original prop from the Planet of the Apes episode called, Up Above the World So High. I bought it at a science fiction memorabilia fair - and I just managed to afford it. I think the fly is the same as the Chinese-made toy flies I had as a kid - which, coincidentally, was around the same time this episode was made.
Information about the series:
Planet of the Apes was a short-lived American science fiction television series that aired on Friday evenings at 8:00 PM Eastern/7:00 PM Central on CBS in 1974. The series starred Roddy McDowall, Ron Harper, and James Naughton, Mark Lenard and Booth Colman. It was based on the 1968 Planet of the Apes film and its sequels in which McDowall also starred.
The series ran from September 13, 1974 to December 20, 1974. Although fourteen episodes were produced, only 13 were originally aired; the 14th previously unseen "lost" episode was included in the DVD box set which is now available. Fox had promised to include promotional materials and trailers for the episodes with the DVD set, but no such footage was included.
The show was cancelled after half a season because of low ratings, due to direct competition by NBC's Top 10 hits Sanford and Son and Chico and the Man.
new iron man toys
very hot toys
wild republic plush toys
buy little people toys online
cool toys for 4 year old boys
best toys for 6 month old baby
1970 vintage toys